For the second part of your capstone project, you will design the specific interventions for your proposed program.
- Proposed Intervention, Purpose and Objectives (one page)
Identify and describe at least three interventions for your program Â and the purpose and objective of each intervention (This part of your Â paper relates to the Unit 4 Discussion).
- Application of Research or Theoretical Perspective Guiding the Intervention Proposed (one page)
In this section, you will address how the research and your theoretical perspective matches with the program interventions.
- Identify and describe at least one theoretical perspective that Â guides the intervention you have chosen for your program. Explain this Â theoretical perspective from our research, your rationale for choosing Â it, and how the interventions support this theoretical perspective.
- Correcting the Problem from a micro, mezzo and/or macro perspective (one page).
Analyze and apply how the program addresses or corrects the problem Â from the micro, mezzo and/or macro systems. (This part is related to the Â Unit 5 Discussion.)
- Funding the Intervention (half page)
Explain how the program will be funded, including who will fund it, Â how it will be funded and any obstacles to funding. Describe in as much Â detail as possible, supported by research, the components of the funding Â and business plan.
- Plan for Implementation: timelines, phases and projected actual results/outcomes (half page)
Identify the timeline for implementing the program design, including the phases of program development.
Last, describe at least three projected results and outcomes of your Â program. (The Funding and Plan for Intervention parts relate to the Unit Â 6 Discussion)
The Unit 6 Assignment must be a minimum of 4 pages (excluding title Â and reference page), utilizing at least 4 scholarly academic references.
***FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS***