- Was the pitch clear?Â
- Â How early in the pitch did you understand exactly what the startup does?
- Did the presenter speak quickly or slowly?
- How much jargon did the presenter use?
- Did the pitch have slides? Â Were the slides well-designed?
- Can you map the pitch back to the topics in the Sequoia and/or Pollenizer pitch deck templates? Â How closely did this pitch follow the formula?
- How Â convincing was the pitch for you personally? Â If you were an investor Â in the room, would you want to learn more and potentially invest in this Â Â Â Â Â startup?
- Did the Â pitch have a Q&A section at the end? How did the entrepreneur perform Â Â Â Â Â in that portion of the presentation?
- After watching the pitch, could you quickly and easily repeat what the startup Â Â Â Â Â does in simple terms? Â
What did you think were the greatest weaknesses or areas for improvement?Â