Answer the following questions based on two (2) of the specific outbreaks. Be specific with concrete examples and content.
- What are those factors that may facilitate the evolution of local epidemics emerging into global pandemics?
- How would you deal with it if discovered in your local area?
- What strategies would you employ at all 3 levels of prevention?
- Identify one (1) strategy you would use to teach the community to prevent these
- How would you measure the success of your interventions?
- How does the information gained being a â€œdisease detectiveâ€ assist you in your current practice?
Part 1: Discuss two outbreaks(150 words and 2 references)
- Breathless in the Midwest
- The Case of the Conference Blues
- Connect the Spots
- Birthday Party Gone Bad
Part 2: Discuss two outbreaks (150 words and 2 references)
- The Queens Killer
- Sugar Plantation Blues
- Laid Low in the Desert
- Up Sick Creek