In your paper, be sure to include the following:
- Introduction and topic selection. Provide a brief focus statement about your paper, a synopsis of your chosen topic, and what the reader can expect.
- Functions of management. Explain how your chosen topic relates to the four functions of management: planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
- Management skills. Explain how management skills are utilized in terms of your topic. Be sure to analyze which skills would be useful and why.
- Motivated workforce. Assess how your topic relates to building a motivated workforce. Where applicable, discuss how diversity plays a role. Explain which human resource management principles apply here.
- Solutions. Discuss how the findings can be expanded, implemented, or promoted when determining managerial solutions. Apply specific theories or models that would benefit this issue.
- Summary. Culminate your paper with a few concluding paragraphs about what your paper discussed and how it can be beneficial to practitioners.
- Module 1—Discussion Forum: Management Issue of Choice
- Module 4—Discussion Forum: Statement of Purpose