1.The outter edge of the continental margin is the: a) Continental edge b) Continental rise c) Edge of the abyssal plain d) Continental slope e) Shelf Break2.The west coast of South America is an active margin. As such, it is characterized by all of the following except: a) Steep and rocky shorelines b) Earthquakes c) Volcanoes d) Steep continental slope e) Wide continental shelf3. An example of a hypothesis that is not a valid scientific hypothesis because it cannot be proven false: a) the deepest spot on the ocean is off the coast of a volcanic island b) The sun revolves around the earth c) The earth is flat d) Organisms similar to deep-water marine worms live in the center of the earth e) Whales listen to sound4. An experiment can be best described as: a) Controlling a particular factor in the field b) Obtaining data from the field c) Making observations from naturally occurring events d) A set of observation that become a hypothesis e) An artificially created situation to test a hypothesis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.