I need tutoring on these discussion questions . I need 250-300wds and at least 1 reference for each question.dq.1Review the Constitution in Chapter 31 and choose one of the following sections of the U.S. Constitution or a specified amendment to use as the basis for your initial response:Any of Congress’s enumerated powers under Article I, Section 81st Amendment4th Amendment5th Amendment14th AmendmentIdentify the section of the Constitution or its amendment that you have chosen. Discuss how this section of the Constitution or its amendments both limit and protect business in general. Describe an example of how the section of the Constitution or its amendment that you have chosen could be applied to your professional life (past, present, or future). In your example, discuss whether the section of the Constitution you have chosen to address limits business or protects it.Guided Response:Respond to at least two of your fellow students’ posts in a substantive manner. Some ways to do this include the following, though you may choose a different approach, providing your response is substantive:Review the initial posts made by your peers, and note whether the responses relied upon a different section of the Constitution or amendment than your response.If your peer chose to focus on a different section of the Constitution or amendment than you did, discuss how that section of the Constitution relates to any example of a business situation from your professional life (past, present, or future).If your peer chose to focus on the same section of the Constitution or amendment that you did, then compare and contrast the different applications of that section of the amendment to your respective examples from your own professional lives.Suggest analytical differences that could lead to different outcomes. Point out ways in which the Constitution or its amendments might limit or protect business that your peer did not already identify.dq.2Use three philosophical theories from Chapter 4 to analyze whether it is more important for a business to be ethical or lawful. Provide one example of a situation in which it seems to be more important for a business to be ethical rather than lawful, and one example of a situation in which it seems more important for a business to be lawful rather than ethical.Guided Response: Respond to at least two of your fellow students’ posts in a substantive manner.Apply a different ethical theory to the examples identified by your classmate. Discuss the difficulties faced by persons in the workplace who view business situations from different ethical perspectives. Suggest ways that those differences can be overcome while still ensuring the actions of the business are legal.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.