1. List four reasons why planning generally
positively affects a company’s performance?
2. List the five characteristics of effective
3. What are the two stages of crisis management?
4. List the four components of a SWOT analysis.
5. List Porter’s competitive forces.
1. In what ways do plans and goals benefit an
2. Compare the four levels of goals and plans.
3. Briefly define the characteristics of an
4. List three innovative approaches to planning.
5. In order for companies to remain competitive,
their strategies must focus on three things. Describe these three focuses.
6. Differentiate between strategy formulation
and strategy execution.
7. Briefly describe the five competitive forces
identified by Michael E. Porter.
8. Briefly describe the tools for putting
strategy into action.