Medical ErrorsAccording to Sollecito& Johnson (2013), “Organizations do not suddenly start making mistakes. They tend to slide imperceptibly into a set of conditions that produce medical errors” (p. 327). After completing this week’s reading discuss this concept as it relates to quality patient outcomes. Answer the following questions:a. In your opinion, do you believe that errors in the hospital setting are inevitable? Why or why not?b. If the most frequent type of error is omitting a step in delivering care (Sollecito& Johnson, 2013, p. 312), would it be better to focus on the individual who omitted the step or the system in which they work? Explain your answer. c. What role could being a “learning organization” play in reducing errors? DQ_2Disclosure and LitigationComplete the week’s reading and view the Safe Patient Project video aboutLinda: Katy, TX, then answer the following questions:a. What was the error(s) in the case presented in the video?b. Why do you think the error(s) happened? What might the contributing factor(s) be in this situation?c. Imagine you are this patient’s physician and are meeting with the family member to describe what happened. How would you communicate the error? d. Do you believe there is a link between how the error was disclosed and the actions the family member took afterward? Explain your answer.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.