Format Guidelines Pages 5 – 6 double-spaced, 12-point font, with 1-inch margins.Contemporary Islam is both original (retaining the traditions of its founders) and derivative (influenced by ideas and circumstances). Though Islam has always helped Muslims seek the ideal model of life given through Muhammad and the Caliphs, throughout history it has been interpreted by individuals, influential leaders and communities. This raises certain questions about the future of Islam to be considered for the final paper in this course.Based upon your research and readings:Do you believe that, as a whole, Islam will continue to focus on maintaining traditional understandings, practices and lifestyles? If so, why? Do you believe that Islam as a whole is moving toward a renewal / reconsideration of its identity as one stream within the diverse global community? If so, why? In your reaction to one of the above, consider the origins, world view, ideas, and/or events which tend to prove your conclusion.Your discussion may include Islamic traditions and stories, structures, social trends, recruitment processes, modes of governance, decision-making, means of retaining members and mobilizing resources. Consider that Muslim people react in various ways and come from diverse cultures and Islamic sects. Some Muslims tend to isolate themselves from the rest of the world; others prefer to integrate and/or accommodate. Some adopt an activist stance marked by the insistence on remaining separate through an aggressive attitude toward outsiders. Others have some degree of willingness to assimilate into a diverse religious framework.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.