Createa profile of a student for a mock-IEP meeting that will convene to help identify exceptionality in that student. In this scenario, you are an aide in the child’s homeroom class and will present the following information at the meeting:· A detailed description of the student, including observed conduct at school and reported conduct at home· The strengths, interests, needed areas of improvement, and special needs of the student· A definition of the perceived exceptionality and its prevalence· The specific reasons for this classification of the student· The best educational practices, including assistive technology, behavior management, and accommodations used in the classroom to address the needs of the studentNote. You may choose to combine more than one exceptionality in the student profile.Compilethe information into a 1,050- to 1,400-word report for presentation at an IEP meeting.Formatyour paper consistent with APA guidelines, including in-text
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.